Nervous about fundraising and meeting your goal? Let us help!
Letter and Email Templates:
Writing a letter to friends and family is one of the easiest ways to raise money for SLUDM. All you have to do is fill out the form below, and we do the rest! We will print and mail the letter at no expense to you. Once you fill out the form, you will be returned to this page so that you are able to fill out as many forms as you would like.
You can expect the letter to look just like the one displayed on this page, except with the information that you fill out in your form.
The letters are mailed on a bimonthly basis and the received letters are inputted on a bimonthly basis. You can expect to see a received letter on your DonorDrive in about a month!
If you have questions, you can contact Alyssa Weber, the co-chair of fundraising at email@example.com.
Here are some more Fundraising Quick Tips
- Collect spare change and donate it right before the event
- Take old clothes to Plato’s closet and donate your earnings
- Buy candy bars in bulk from somewhere like Sam’s club and sell them
- Run for donations
- Shave your head/dye your hair when you raise a certain amount of money
- Mow lawns/rake leaves for donations
- Babysit and donate some/all of your earnings
- Have a yard sale during Fall Break and donate the proceeds
- Sell baked goods
- Host a benefit dinner and charge people to attend
- Send emails and call people to follow up on their donation
- Host a car wash for donations
- Be a designated driver for donations
- Can in your classes (first be sure it is okay with your professors)
- Put a bucket outside of your work for donations
- Regularly post your fundraising link on social media
- Have your parents post your fundraising link
- Send handwritten letters with return envelopes
- Contact old teachers and professors
- Make personalized items and sell them for donations
- Dress crazy in public if you reach a certain amount raised
- Dog sit for donations
- Tutor younger students for donations
- Share your story and you why to show your passion
There are many ways to reach your fundraising goal, if you need any more help feel free to email Casey and Alyssa, our fundraising chairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.